Fanola Cream Color 10 14 Almond 100ml
Vopsea permanenta Fanola Crema Colore 10 14 Almond 100ml
MAAT: 100 ml
4 op voorraad
We do our best to ship the goods you have ordered as soon as possible. The delivery time of goods can be found on the product page. Once we ship your product it takes 4-7 business days to receive it depending on your delivery address. This is done by UPS, PostNL or DPD. The times at which they deliver packages are from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Track & Trace
With every order you will receive a Track & Trace code. You can use that code to track your package. Sometimes it can happen that the code is not recognized on the website. This often happens because the code has not yet been processed. Usually you can simply follow the package the next day.
Not at home? No problem.
It may happen that the customer is not present when our driver comes along to deliver the package. In this case the mail deliverer will come back the next day to try again.
Lost package. what now?
Please contact us immediately, this can be done via the contact form or by phone. By default, all packages are registered and insured by registered mail. After reporting of loss or theft during the shipment, we start an investigation.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period expires after 14 days from the day on which you purchase, or any third party other than the carrier and specified by you acquires physical possession of the last item. To make use of the right to cancel, you must inform us, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg E-mail via the contact page or by filling in the return form).
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse all payments you have received from us, including the costs of delivery (except for the additional costs that arise if you choose a different type of delivery than delivery other than the cheapest standard type offered by us), without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will issue the refund with the same payment method that you used for the first transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs as a result of such a refund. We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or you have proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first. You will return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract.
The deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods that is the result of the use, other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
1. However this cancellation right does not apply in the case of a Contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
2. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract is formed. Your deadline for canceling the Contract is set out below:
End of the cancellation period:
The end date is the end of 28 days after the day on which you receive the Product. For example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 01 January and you receive the Product on 03 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 31 January.
3. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email.
4. If you cancel your Contract we will:
a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a brick and mortar shop;
b) refund, where the full order is returned, any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 working days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 1-2 working days at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option;
c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
a. if you have received your Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us ee below;
b.if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
5. If you have returned the Products to us under this clause because they are faulty or mis-described, we will examine the Product as quickly as possible. If the non-compliant nature of the Product is confirmed by us, we will refund the price of the Product in full. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
6. We will refund you using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we has received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is earliest.
7. If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
a) then you must return it to us without undue delay (and in the meanwhile retain possession of the Products and take reasonable care of them) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You must send it back accompanied with the returns note, to the below address: Fulfillment Center – Hall 3, Prof. Asserweg 12 E, 5144 NC Waalwijk, The
b) Unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case see below), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. We do not accept returns with delivery charges due.
8. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause or anything else in the General Conditions of Sale. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens'
Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
9. The right of cancellation can only be exercised by you, the purchaser of the Product, and not by a third party.
Er zijn nog geen vragen.